|Height||73 in||185.42 cm|
|Width||39 in||99.06 cm|
|Depth||35.25 in||89.54 cm|
|Main||488 lbs||221 kg|
|Temperature||35˚F to 110˚F||1˚C to 43˚C|
|Humidity||20% to 85% (no condensation)|
- Simple alphanumeric keypad interface
- Quick and easy set up
- Vends if disconnected, automatically syncs when reconnected
- Custom configurable coils
- V-channel with mini helix to vend small narrow items such as single insert boxes and earplugs
- Vertical inner helix partition to vend narrow items such as end mills and pens
- Riser platform to vend short items such as battery packs
- Flip bar pusher as an alternative to the vertical partition to vend items such as narrow insert boxes and end mill boxes
- Auger helix for vending small items such as single batteries and welding tips
The CribMaster Express ToolBox is an ideal solution for introducing point-of-use vending as part of your overall inventory management strategy. This cost-effective coil-style vending solution provides basic functionality for easy setup yet still offers security, controlled dispensing, and real-time data tracking.
The Express ToolBox employs an easy-to-use keypad interface to provide your workforce 24/7 access to their required inventory. Automatic transaction records also allow you to gain knowledge of your supply use.
The Express ToolBox can help you improve a number of inventory management processes.
- Track inventory usage by predetermined cost centers.
- Reduce stock-outs.
- Eliminate unproductive travel time to get supplies.
- Deploy the vending solution quickly and easily.