Precision machining manufacturers require accurate, fact-based intelligence to avoid costly delays and downtime. Whether a specialty shop managing constant change, or a repetitive production facility with a high volume of similar parts, the effective management, tracking and maintenance of tools, indirect materials, MRO and equipment is a key productivity and revenue driver.
CribMaster’s inventory management solutions provide robust inventory control systems that deliver the most efficient technologies and methods for tracking and distributing indirect materials. Together with our reliable preventive maintenance scheduling capabilities, our solutions reduce errors, downtime and costs associated with incompatible systems and manual methods and further reinforce a culture of productivity, safety and accountability among workers.
CribMaster Solutions Provide:
- Standardization of purchasing and inventory management across the global organization create operational efficiencies and cost reductions
- Serialized tool tracking and tool location – using RFID technology -- to reduce downtime spent searching for missing/lost tools or supplies
- Decentralization of tools, consumables, safety materials supplies and place them near work cells -- through point-of-use solutions -- to improve productivity and efficiency
- Timely and accurate replenishment and maintenance processes to improve uptime and worker efficiency, as well as increase compliance and quality
- Accurate tracking of inventory records with up to 6 cost centers to improve procurement processes and reduce waste
- Identify sharpened or reground tools with a modified item number in the database to keep an accurate rework count.
CribMaster delivers operational intelligence to managers through accurate, searchable materials activity reports, offering new insights into current business processes to help our customers excel against their competition. Our customers consistently experience greater efficiencies through our software, vending, RFID and tool control solutions, enabling them to spend more time innovating and less time worrying about their inventory and materials.