Boost Productivity and Lower Costs with CribMaster’s Proven Suite of Support Services
With over 20 years’ experience in inventory management, CribMaster offers a portfolio of services that work to streamline your day-to-day activities and manage your valuable parts and tools inventory. From product installation, data integration and reporting, hosting services, to world-class technical support, the CribMaster team has developed a system of smart solutions that work together to maximize your team’s efficiency.
Industrial Strength Support
CribMaster not only delivers hardware and software solutions, but also supports your CribMaster services every step of the way.
- Cloud Hosting Services
- Multiple options are available to securely host your organization’s database and CribMaster applications in our state-of-the-art hybrid cloud data center, greatly reducing your own IT infrastructure requirements — with dedicated staff to answer all questions and ensure continuous data access 365 days a year.
- Professional Services
- Our Professional Services Team works closely with you to plan and implement a solution customized to fit your business model and requirements. Whether it’s on-site planning, implementation, RFID deployment, custom reporting or all of the above. CribMaster solutions can be configured to work with various ERP and HR business platforms to make purchasing, employee set-up, and other day-to-day functions run easier and faster.
- Technical Support
- Our world-class technical support has been designed to make it easy for you to get the help you need, including features that allow you to speak directly to a technician or receive a call-back at your convenience.
- On-Site Support
- Trained staff to maintain your hardware. This staff would office in your facility and monitor the status of the cribs and provide quick response to any down situations.
- A preventive maintenance schedule could be created and carried out on an annual basis.
- CribMaster makes available group training sessions at our CribMaster locations, online tutorials and webinars, or customized training developed for your team on-site at your facility.
- A robust resource site of relevant materials is also available 24/7 for your team.