Here are the general specifications necessary to install a CribMaster environment:
- Windows 7 (Ultimate, Enterprise, or Professional)
- Windows 8 (Basic, Pro, Enterprise)
- Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012
Note: CribMaster requires the .net framework, minimum version 3.5 SP1. CribMaster will also run inside a virtual machine.
- Oracle 9, 10, 11
- SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012 (including MSDE and Express editions)
- CPU: 1.5 GHz (dual core) or better recommended
- Memory: 1 GB (2 GB recommended)
- Drive space, server: 32 GB minimum
- Drive space, workstation: 1 GB minimum (more if the machine also houses the database)
Software needs vary depending on the implementation, but an instance of CM Agent is required. Crystal Reports Runtime, included in CM Client installation, is also necessary to render CribMaster reports.
For a full list of software, hardware, and network requirements, including vending machine specifications, download the CribSheet.