- Manage tools due for service
- High security for controlled consumption
- Simple carousel reconfiguration for flexible storage
- Dispense single items or kitted items
- Optional lockers for large item storage
|Main Exterior Dimensions|
|Height (Full-size/Mini)||83 in/61.27 in||210.82 cm/155.63 cm|
|Width (both)||34.25 in||87 cm|
|Depth (both)||37.38 in||94.93 cm|
|Auxiliary Exterior Dimensions|
|Height (Full-size/Mini)||83 in/44.52 in||210.82 cm /113.08 cm|
|Width (both)||29.88 in||75.88 cm|
|Depth (both)||31.5 in||80.01 cm|
|Main (Full-size/Mini)||685 lbs/371 lbs||311 kg/168kg|
|Auxiliary (Full-size/Mini)||635 lbs/346 lbs||288 kg/157kg|
|Temperature||32˚F to 95˚F||0˚C to 35˚C|
|Humidity||20% to 85% (no condensation)|
Eliminate the "grab bag" dispensing approach to your MRO and gain control with the secure, single-item dispensing of the ProStock. The pie-shaped sections of the carousels provide the flexibility to accurately manage distribution of hundreds of items to your workforce, in one location at the point of use. The ProStock can store an array of inventory from small items such as cutting tools, inserts or batteries to larger items like kits and hand tools. With high-capacity storage provided in a small footprint solution, the ProStock can greatly improve workflow in your facility.
Driven by CribMaster’s Inventory Management System software, the ProStock has helped many businesses lower costs and control inventory consumption. In fact, implementation of the system has proven to reduce inventory spending by 20–30% in the first year.
- Eliminate stock-outs with critical alerts and optimum order levels.
- Control user access at an item level.
- Track historical usage to identify additional cost-saving opportunities.
- Manage tools due for service.
- Simplify item issue and return with an easy-to-use touchscreen interface.
- Available in Full-size and Mini to accomodate your specific size needs