Whatever your business requires -- support with on-site planning and implementation, customization or RFID deployments, or all of these -- CribMaster’s professional services team has the knowledge and expertise to help you. Our highly-trained professional services team helps maximize your company’s investment in our solutions by providing the technical expertise and personalized support you need, when you need it. We can efficiently manage project timelines, upgrades and installations using proven, disciplined processes. CribMaster professional services specialists also have significant experience assisting customers with process and best practice development. Our team will work with your organization so you can meet your goals.
Professional Services Offered
During implementation, the professional services team plans, configures, sets up and tests the complete CribMaster software and hardware solutions chosen for your business. There are three phases in the implementation process.
- Planning – Scope the project, develop an implementation plan, conduct IT discussions, prepare the data and develop a training plan.
- On-site execution – Coordinate, configure equipment, install software, train end users and make sure processes are working and fine-tuned.
- Sustainment – Proactively contact customers, identify open action items and resolve any issues.
These are customized services that can continue throughout the lifecycle of a customer’s deployment to ensure we continue to meet the evolving goals of your business.
- Process development and best practice utilization -- Determine best practices for incorporating CribMaster software and hardware into current and future business processes and requirements.
- CribMaster integration with other systems – Integrate CribMaster with other systems (ERP, Preventive Maintenance, HR, Security, etc.) via flat files, xml, ftp uploads or other methods.
- Custom database programming -- Create, modify or maintain/update custom database programming, including database triggers, stored procedures and automatic email notifications.
- Customized CribMaster reports -- Create or modify standard reports that do not include sub-reports.
- Remote CribMaster software installations and upgrades -- Dedicated phone/remote support for installing or upgrading CribMaster and/or ATR software from a lower version to a higher version.
- Data imports -- Review data, create CSV and RUL files and test imports.
- Backup/restore CribMaster databases -- Create a backup “.bak” copy of the CribMaster SQL database and/or restore a SQL .bak file on an existing SQL server instance.
Depending on each customer’s needs, a number of services are available for RFID projects. Our team is available to help you:
- Analyze your facilities to optimize the placement of CribMaster RFID solutions.
- Conduct a number of evaluations, including comprehensive on-site assessments of your operations workflow and RFID site surveys.
- Attach RFID tags to your inventory.
- Set up the tool control cabinets and perform acceptance testing to ensure the CribMaster RFID solutions are running optimally.
Our professional services team can help you focus on what’s most important – running your business.