CribMaster™ in Consumer Products Manufacturers
You manufacture the products that keep our everyday lives comfortable. You also face all of the challenges of any manufacturer attempting to get control of indirect materials and your industrial supply chain. We can help by:
- Managing the usage and replenishment of MRO items, tools, safety supplies, and ensure you are purchasing from the right supplier at the right price break
- Supporting lean manufacturing initiatives by reducing wasted time and inventory
- Tracking inventory usage to determine optimum order quantities and eliminating overstock and shortages
- Enabling management to automate reports and select from 170 reports to monitor activity and spend
- Allowing you to set red flag amounts and monitor budgets
- Enabling you to review analyzer reports to monitor how well you are managing your inventory and supply chain
We know that manufacturing the items that will be displayed on our retail shelves requires a lean approach to processes involved. In this highly competitive world it is important for you to create product as efficient and inexpensive as possible. As important to your survival as your brand recognition, you must produce products in enough quantity to create the desired margin at wholesale cost. CribMaster will ensure you retain a high level of satisfaction through the processes associated with your indirect material without the additional cost of extra inventory.
Optimize your inventory levels, automate replenishment, better manage your industrial supply chain and be certain your processes are as lean as possible. Best of all, do all of this while eliminating stock outs and reducing your on-hand inventory and continued usage by 20 - 30%.
To find out more about how we have helped many manufacturers, please contact
CribMaster directly at 866.214.5690 and ask to speak to a corporate sales representative. We will be happy to answer any question you may have.
We'll be glad to discuss with you how vending, RFID and software has helped others gain control of tools, MRO and other indirect material.