CribMaster™ in Airlines
There is a lot on the line when maintaining an aircraft. The proper tracking of tools, supplies and spare parts is critical to the safety of your passengers and the ability to adhere to set flight schedules. Provide better service by:
- Ensuring FOD critical items are returned prior to sending a plane back in action
- Reducing search times for inventory items which means less time in the maintenance bay
- Locating tools and supplies in maintenance bays without losing accountability
- Ensuring accurate replenishment
- Providing check lists upon issue to ensure proper procedures are followed
- Maintaining accurate inventory records associated with up to 6 cost centers
Customer service is what sets a great airline apart from others. Your passengers want to be confident that they will be departing and arriving safely and on schedule. All planes need to be maintained and sometimes an emergency breakage can cause your passengers a great deal of stress, which is directly associated with your company. The ability to get these planes safely repaired and back in action as quickly as possible is critical to keep passengers coming back. Properly having tools and supplies located where that aircraft is being repaired or maintained and being confident that you will always have the right amount on hand will help ensure the maintenance and repairs can be completed in a timely manner. Ultimately, you are ensuring that you will keep your passengers smiling for years to come.
To find out more about our involvement in the airlines, please contact
CribMaster directly at 866.214.5690 and ask to speak to a corporate sales representative. We will be happy to answer any question you may have.
We'll be glad to discuss with you how vending, RFID and software has helped others gain control over tools, MRO and other indirect material.