CribMaster™ in Aerospace
CribMaster's experience with the management of tools, MRO and other indirect material in the aerospace industry is second to none.
- 2003 Boeing Supplier of the Year - CribMaster is installed at over 200 Boeing tool cribs and store rooms
- Many other contracts and clients within the aerospace industry
- FOD processesand procedures supported by CribMaster
- Flexible application supports processes and digital signatures for accountability
- Table audit features for compliance needs
- Unlimited levels of kitting and replenishment monitoring
- and more...
CribMaster was designed with input from some of the largest airplane manufacturers in the world. We know how important it is for aerospace manufacturing companies and those doing maintenance of aircraft to have well-defined processes. We also know how important it is that these processes are documented and monitored. There is a lot on the line when building or maintaining an aircraft.
Our accomplishments in the aerospace industry speak for themselves. Our aerospace customers have helped us develop CribMaster into a flexible application that solves many of the needs of the aerospace industry, as well as, the many other industries we support. We have installed software, RFID and point-of-use vending devices to solve the many challenges faced by our customers on a day-to-day basis.
To find out more about our extensive involvement in the aerospace industry, please contact CribMaster directly at 866.214.5690 and ask to speak to a corporate sales representative. We will be happy to answer any question you may have.
We'll be glad to discuss with you how vending, RFID and software has helped others gain control over tools, MRO and other indirect material
|WinWare is proud to receive Small Business of the Year honors from Lockheed Martin Aerospace in 2008. It is our honor to serve such a magnificent organization and we are proud they value our partnership.|