Effective management, tracking and maintenance of tools, MRO, indirect materials and equipment are a key productivity drivers for most oil and gas companies. These companies also employ a high percentage of contractors, and must accurately account for all materials and asset usage by direct employees, as well as contractors.
CribMaster’s robust inventory management solutions provide the most efficient technologies and methods for tracking indirect materials to reduce tool loss, downtime and costs associated with manual methods, ultimately reinforcing a culture of productivity and accountability among all workers.
CribMaster Solutions Provide:
- Mobile storage containers with scales, RFID, barcode technology and wireless connectivity can be moved from job to job, providing tool availability and worker accountability to even the most remote of areas
- Optimization of order quantities and reduction of on-hand carrying costs
- Serialized tool tracking and location -- using RFID technology -- to reduce downtime spent searching for missing/lost tools or supplies
- Timely servicing and inspection of safety equipment -- according to industry standards – providing risk mitigation and safety compliance automation
- Detailed contractor inventory and asset usage tracking with digital signatures for greater accountability across all trades and locations
- Accurate tracking of inventory records with up to 6 cost centers to improve procurement processes and reduce waste
With CribMaster, materials activity records are easy to access, search and analyze, and can create new insights into current business processes—enabling procurement to spend less on lost tool replacement, as well as providing access to detailed information needed to improve replenishment strategies. Our customers consistently experience greater efficiencies through our software, vending, RFID and tool control solutions combined with our professional services.