Heavy equipment manufacturers require accurate, fact-based intelligence to conduct successful prediction modeling and inventory planning in order to streamline operations. CribMaster inventory management solutions deliver operational intelligence to managers through robust technologies and methods that track the many facets associated with indirect material usage.
Accurate, searchable materials activity reports offer new insights into current business processes, enabling procurement and efficiency improvements. Combined with reliable preventive maintenance scheduling, CribMaster solutions reduce errors, downtime and costs associated with manual methods, while reinforcing a culture of productivity, safety and accountability among workers.
CribMaster solutions provide:
- Standardization of purchasing and inventory management across the global organization create operational efficiencies and cost reductions
- Serialized tool tracking and tool location – using RFID technology -- to reduce downtime spent searching for missing/lost tools or supplies
- Decentralization of tools, consumables, safety materials supplies and place them near work cells -- through point-of-use solutions -- to improve productivity and efficiency
- Timely and accurate replenishment and maintenance processes to improve uptime and worker efficiency
- Accurate tracking of inventory records with up to 6 cost centers to improve procurement processes and reduce waste
- Digital signatures for greater accountability across all departments and locations.
Our customers consistently experience greater efficiencies through our software, vending, RFID and tool control solutions combined with our professional services, enabling them to spend more time innovating and less time worrying about their inventory and materials.