THE EXPRESS LINE FAMILY
The Express Line is CribMaster's value-based portfolio of inventory and asset management solutions. Offering a cost-effective way to automate your consumable and durable management, the Express Line lets you easily introduce point-of-use vending as part of your overall inventory strategy.
KEY VENDING FUNCTIONS. MAXIMUM EASE OF USE. COST EFFECTIVE.
Express Line Auxiliary Units can be added to provide easy scalability.
- Easily add lockers to the Express ToolBox
- Manages durables and larger consumables
- Available in 16, 18 or 24 locker door configurations
- Temperature-controlled, cost-effective coil machine
- Dispenses cold beverages at the point-of-use
- Tracks consumption and ensures timely replenishment
The Express ToolBox is tailored to dispense MRO, PPE, durables, and cutting tools such as:
- Safety glasses
The Express Vend is ideal for storage of durables and larger consumables such as:
- Power tools
- Hand tools
- Boxes of PPE
The Express Beverage can dispense:
- 16.9-ounce bottles
- 12-ounce cans
|SOLUTION||CONFIGURATION||COMPATABILITY||# OF SKUs||SECURITY||FOOTPRINT|
|Express ToolBox||6 Shelves||Express ToolBox Auxiliary, Express Locker Auxiliary||Up to 60||High||Medium|
|Express ToolBox Auxiliary||6 Shelves||Express ToolBox||Up to 60||High||Medium|
|Express Vend Auxiliary||16, 18 or 24 Doors||Express ToolBox||Up to 24||Medium||Medium|
|Express Beverage||5 Shelves||N/A||Up to 40||High||Medium|